Disaster can strike at any time, and won’t always announce itself. This is why you need to be prepared. When your business is going through a catastrophe, your main goal should be getting everything back to normal. TechWerxe can backup your files, and in the case of total loss or failure we can have your business back up and running within hours.
According to a recent study by the University of Texas, approximately 43% of all businesses that suffer a catastrophic loss of data never reopen, and another 51% will shut down within 2 years. That comes to a total of 94% of businesses that lose critical data closing down.
TechWerxe offers a 2-tiered Backup & Disaster Recovery system:
TechWerxe will backup and protect your data securely (multiple times a day on a predetermined schedule). If you lose any data, we will be able to go back to the most recent backup that is safely stored in the cloud. There’s no need to wait for days to get everything back up and running.
TechWerxe can create a virtual environment and host it off-site to provide you with a second location to secure your data. This backup method provides safety for more than just files, but rather your entire infrastructure.
Not sure what type of backup solution is best for your business needs? Contact us today and we can guide you toward a program that fits into your budget and meets the needs of your business.